If you enjoy both selling and interacting with people, being a Recruitment Agent is a career you could excel at. The Trentstone Recruitment Agent Course teaches you how to conduct interviews with potential personnel candidates, as well as how to take effective briefs from employers in terms of the type of candidate they are wanting to recruit. Learn how to shortlist potential candidates and how to prepare your candidate for the interview. Correct administrative procedures are vital, as is the drawing up of contractual agreements. Our course and your professionalism are destined to be a winning combination!
- Documenting staff selection procedures
- Shortlisting candidates for a selection process
- Conduct interviews and make employment decisions
- Conduct contractual agreements with candidates and notify unsuccessful candidates
- Selection of appropriate staff for an organisation