The relationship between any business and its customers is very important. A Public Relations Officer is responsible for this relationship, and the Trentstone Public Relations Course will teach you about the basics (fundamentals) of how Public Relations (PR) works. You will understand the connection between PR and marketing, and be shown how to assess what customers think of your company. Learn how to coordinate and evaluate a corporate or brand promotion. A vital course for anyone interested in working in a PR department.
- Understand the relationship between public relations and marketing
- Determining the market attitudes
- Examining the effectiveness of promotions
- Administration and support activities in a promotion
- Evaluation of brand, product, service and promotion opportunities
- Coordinate brand and sales promotion
- Evaluation of brand, product and service promotion